UPDATE: Round 2 Opening 1 July, 2020
The Queensland Government is extending the Small Business COVID-19 Adaption Grant Program. As part of Stage 2 of Queensland’s Economic Recovery Strategy – Unite and Recover for Queensland Jobs, up to $100 million is being made available to deliver a second round of grants, with half of this funding specifically earmarked for regional small businesses located outside of South East Queensland.
Using the Small Business COVID-19 Adaption Grant Program to your advantage with YEWS.
- Up to $10,000 available in support from the Queensland Government’s new online grant.
- Can be used for YEWS’ Marketing, Communication, Content and Strategy Development.
- Use the grant for our services and we’ll tailor the strategy to your business objectives.
- Adapt to the new conditions with an online presence.
- Sustain revenue streams by adapting/optimising digital strategies.
- Build opportunities with a digital marketing campaign.
We have great news for Queensland businesses affected by COVID-19, looking to sustain, build and adapt to the digitisation of their business models. The Queensland government announced on the 19th May 2020 its new Small Business COVID-19 Adaption Grant Program.
As we all experience the turbulent, unbridled ride of FY19-2020’s third and fourth quarter, we are excited to see some amazing support offered by the Government.
Like the government, we believe that marketing and digital presence is essential for finding and responding to new opportunities in the face of the difficulties presented by COVID-19.
Some more information about the Small Business COVID-19 Adaption Grant Program:
||Small Business COVID-19 Adaption Grant Program
- Up to $10,000 available in the grant
||The grant is exclusively for businesses with:
- Turnover less than $1.3 million,
- Fewer than 20 full-time employees and more than 1 i.e. one sole-trader.
- Demonstrated impact from COVID-19 i.e. 30% drop in revenue
- Must be used within the outlined criteria for services
- Marketing and communication activities,
- Content development i.e. web pages,
- Digital strategy development,
- Digital training or re-training to adapt to new business models
- (And more…)
- The grant is designed to support small, Queensland businesses adaptation to COVID-19 conditions, sustain revenue and build growth opportunities.
|How it Works
- Demonstrate your eligibility for the grant (including evidence of reduced turnover in BAS or letter from an accountant)
- Upon grant approval, purchase services related to approved activities – for example, purchase a YEWS Google Ads Management and content development strategic plan.
- YEWS will provide a tax invoice which can be uploaded or forwarded to the scheme as ‘evidence of the supplier invoice’.
Now, more than ever, digital assets are crucial for business sustainability and development. Increased digital consumer behaviour could be changed forever following COVID-19.
Perhaps your business is suffering from digital limitations or looking to further develop existing digital assets? The new package from the government is designed for you.
Here is how YEWS’ services align with the Queensland Government’s objectives to help businesses in adapting to, sustaining revenue and building growth in the new market conditions:
1. Adapting your Business to the Post-COVID-19 Era
- Web development tools including website development,
- E-commerce i.e. WooCommerce, Stripe or Shopify
- System optimisation i.e. qualifying leads through enquiry pages,
- Virtual consultation
- Landing pages.
Looking for a fast way to the safe resumption of trade? Take your payment process online with e-Commerce, web development, virtual consultations and landing pages. At YEWS, these services will not only help your business to adapt to COVID-19 but also assist in the transition to a new way of doing business post-COVID-19.
2. Sustain your business
- Digital Marketing and Content plans (including Social Media Ads and/or Consultancy),
- Google Ad Management,
- Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) plans
If your business is not on the first page of search results when potential customers are searching for your products and services, you’re losing out to your competitors. Build resilience in your business by improving your presence in Google Ads and SEO.
Be responsive to online opportunities and bolster conversions with:
- Landing pages equipped with enquiry forms,
- Google Ads and Email Campaigns.
- Established e-Commerce and
- Online Shopping Campaigns/Verticals
Ensure the end-to-end experience is seamless for your customer. Our landing pages are easy to navigate, improve your search results and, when equipped with an enquiry form, assist in qualifying leads. Target and re-target key customers with Google Ads and Email Campaigns and create instant purchase opportunities with online shopping campaigns and verticals.
Thirdly, look forward to long-term growth with some of our long-term strategies.
3. Sustain long-term growth:
- YEWS Business Development Plans,
- Digital Marketing Campaign,
- Coaching and Consulting.
The great thing about the utility of the new grant is that it is not limited to the short-term. Use our long-term strategies like SEO, Business Development Plans, Digital Marketing Campaigns and Coaching and Consulting services to define and achieve future outcomes for your business.
At YEWS, we have been speaking a lot about the forced evolution of the current market. From the eye of the COVID-19 storm, we have been recommending to our clients to sustain their marketing, extend their digital capabilities and seek long-term growth opportunities to weatherproof your business and fortify the business model’s strategic capability.
We’re here to help if you have any further questions about the new Grant or any of our services listed above. Please don’t hesitate to get in contact with one of our friendly team members.
Source – business.qld.gov.au