An event to support Australian Farmers (all ticket bookings will go towards Buy a Bale)
While this event is designed for allied health, the principles covered in this workshop can be applied to any service-based business. So, if you are interested in getting new clients or structuring your business financially for success, this workshop is for you.
Need new clients? How do you attract new client leads and convert them into business profits?
Not only as allied health thought leaders, Grant Titman, q4 financial and Alexei Kouleshov, Your Easy Web Solutions have come together, as industry leaders in their fields, to present to you a collaborative workshop designed around helping your allied health business to generate new client leads and convert them into business profits.
When: 12th October – 7:30AM-9:30AM
Where: Queensland Multicultural Centre (102 Main St, Kangaroo Point)
Catering: Free Tea, Coffee and Light Breakfast
During the Workshop, you will receive a number of practical insights, each designed to give you options around the way you may be thinking about your allied health business, from leads to profits.
You will learn how to pivot your business in a direction where you are enjoying not just business success, but greater reward for effort and a much valued work-life balance.
Together, Alexei and Grant will present to you their industry insights on what makes a great allied health practice, from leads to profits, including content covering:
- Understanding consumer behaviour
- Identifying your target market
- Understanding the weaknesses in your current marketing strategy
- Establishing a point of difference
- Getting the best conversion rates
- Formal, documented growth plans
- Strong knowledge of client base
- Specialist services and treatment plans
- Accurate and timely financial information
- Contractor and team development programs
- Surplus capital to fund growth
- Structured management and ownership succession plan
Bring your notepad and ambition to elevate your allied health practice to the next level.
** All ticket proceeds, with exception of the booking fee, will be donated to Buy a Bale, helping Australian Farmers to receive services and support in their rural communities who are not only suffering through natural disasters but are needing help to remain in existence.